SilverLeaf is a family-friendly new home community where you can live, learn, and play close to home. This master-planned community located in St. Johns County maintains the high standards that are a trademark of The Hutson Companies. This innovative developer brings nearly four decades of development and construction expertise and community involvement to its vision for SilverLeaf, where its high standards are coupled with North Florida’s most trusted and respected builders. With fine craftsmanship, quality, and attention to detail, your distinctive SilverLeaf home is sure to exceed your expectations and enhance your lifestyle. Home selections are available in a wide range of prices, with one important thing in common: enduring value for you, your family, and your life at SilverLeaf.
Florida’s natural splendor sets the stage for your new life at SilverLeaf. Situated on more than 11,000 acres, this new community will bring you closer to nature with over 4,350 acres of natural preserves. Let nature be your neighbor!
You can start your day with a quick walk to the park and end your day with an evening jog or bike ride along miles of paths lined with native plants and trees. Plan a picnic in one of SilverLeaf’s many neighborhood parks or drive your golf cart to a resort-style amenity center and spend your day relaxing by the pool. Play Tennis or Pickleball at one of the custom courts or play a round of golf at one of the many premier golf courses in the area. SilverLeaf is close to Jacksonville and historic St. Augustine with a variety of home styles to fit everyone’s tastes; and no CDD fees!
St. Johns County is a haven for the beach, water, and warm weather enthusiasts. The county boasts over forty miles of beautiful beaches which provides opportunities for swimming, surfing, fishing, kayaking, paddleboarding, shell and shark tooth collecting, and relaxing.
Your new address awaits you in SilverLeaf.
Benefits of Living in St. Johns County:
- Lowest Property Tax Rate in the Northeast Florida Region
- Ranked the Healthiest County in Florida
- #1 Public School District in the State of Florida
- Only One of Two “A” Rated Districts in Florida
- 1:18 Educator to Student Ratio
- 90.9% Graduation Rate (State Average 82.3%)
- 2.9% Drop Out Rate (State Average 4.0%)
SilverLeaf is the perfect location for your family. The community is located in St. Johns County, Florida between County Road 210 and State Road 16 at St. Johns Parkway west of Interstate 95. It is comprised of approximately 8,500 acres and 7 miles of roadway for St. Johns Parkway.
- Northeast Florida Regional Airport – 17 Miles
- Jacksonville International Airport – 38 Miles
- Daytona Beach International Airport – 73 Miles
- World Golf Hall of Fame & IMAX – 11 Miles
- Ponte Vedra Concert Hall – 15 Miles
- Historic Downtown St. Augustine – 21 Miles
- Florida Theater – 22 Miles
- Downtown Jacksonville – 22 Miles
- VyStar Veteran’s Memorial Arena – 23 Miles
- Jacksonville Fairgrounds – 23 Miles
- TIAA Bank Field / Daily’s Place (Home of the Jacksonville Jaguars) – 23 Miles
- St. Augustine Amphitheater – 24 Miles
- Jacksonville Equestrian Center – 33 Miles
- Cimmarone Golf Club – 1 Mile
- St. Johns Golf & Country Club – 2 Miles
- South Hampton Golf Club – 2 Miles
- Julington Creek Golf Club – 8 Miles
- Palm Valley Golf Club – 8 Miles
- Slammer & Squire – 10 Miles
- The Palencia Club – 13 Miles
- King & Bear – 14 Miles
- TPC Sawgrass – 18 Miles
- Baptist Emergency Center – Coming Soon to SilverLeaf
- Baptist Medical Center South – 8 Miles
- St. Vincent’s Hospital Southside – 16 Miles
- Mayo Clinic – 21 Miles
- Baptist Medical Center Downtown Jacksonville – 22 Miles
- Wolfson’s Children’s Hospital – 22 Miles
- Flagler Hospital – 26 Miles
- Naval Air Station Jacksonville – 22 Miles
- Mayport Naval Station – 30 Miles
- St. Johns River State College – 17 Miles
- University of North Florida – 16 Miles
- Florida State College of Jacksonville South Campus -18 Miles
- Flagler College – 21 Miles
- Jacksonville University – 25 Miles
River / Beach Access:
- St. John’s River Access at Trout Creek Marina – 10 Miles
- Mickler’s Landing Beach Access – 15 Miles
- Ponte Vedra Beach – 20 Miles
- Vilano Beach – 23 Miles
- Jacksonville Beach – 24 Miles
- Anastasia State Park – 25 Miles
- SilverLeaf Town Center – Coming Soon
- Durbin Park Retail Center – 3 Miles
- St. Augustine Outlets – 15 Miles
- St. Johns Town Center – 16 Miles
Your Anderson Realty Team...
Let us know what you're looking for!
Fill out the contact form to the right with what you are interested in or would like more information about. One of our Agents will reach out to you!