Food for Thought
Food for thought:
• Kylie Jenner releases a lip gloss, and people buy it.
• Michael Jordan puts out a new shoe, and people buy it.
• Matthew McConaughey is the spokesman for a car, and people want it.
• Apple releases a new phone, and people stand in line for it.
• One Direction releases a perfume, and it becomes viral on social media.
But when a friend or family member starts a new business people are wary of supporting it.
What's happening? Why are we so quick to support someone we don't know? Yet, we come up with a million reasons to not support someone we know and love.
(All while contributing to a CELEBRITY'S ENDLESS BANK ACCOUNT.)
So, the next time you see a friend posting about their business, give them a quick like, comment, or share & help spread the word.
**You don't even have to buy the product** but it will help them gain more exposure for their business, a simple "like" really does help!
I have always made an effort to support those around me.
Hats off to all entrepreneurs and start ups!